NRF2401 Wireless Transceiver Module For Arduino
Category: Wireless Collections
- This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! In addition to the features of the old nRF2401A, it adds some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature!
The nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. nRF24L01+ integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
|IO port working voltage||0~3.3v / 5v|
|Receiving sensitivity||≤ -90dB|
|Dimensions||15mm x 29mm|
Pin Description :
- VCC – 3.6 to 5 Volts DC
- GND – Ground
- IRQ – Interrupt pin. This pin is active LOW.
- MISO – 3.3V-5V tolerant SPI slave output.
- MOSI – 3.3V-5V tolerant SPI slave input.
- SCK – 3.3V-5V tolerant SPI clock.
- CSN – 3.3V-5V tolerant SPI chip select.
- CE – 3.3V-5V tolerant chip enable. This pin toggles the nRF24L01+ IC between transmit (TX), receive (RX), standby, and power-down mode.
IMPORTANT NOTICE :( do not exceed 3.6V! Connecting it to 5V will irreversibly damage the board! )