IN4007 Mic 1A 1000V DO-41 Rectifier Diodes ( Pack of 10 )
Category: Active Devices
- A diode is a device which allows current flow through only one direction. That is the current should always flow from the Anode to cathode. The cathode terminal can be identified by using a grey bar as shown in the picture above.
- For 1N4007 Diode, the maximum current carrying capacity is 1A it withstand peaks up to 30A. Hence we can use this in circuits that are designed for less than 1A. The reverse current is 5uA which is negligible. The power dissipation of this diode is 3W.
- Average forward current is 1A
- Non-repetitive Peak current is 30A
- Reverse current is 5uA.
- Peak repetitive Reverse voltage is 1000V
- Power dissipation 3W
- Available in DO-41 Package