Fire Flame Sensor 4591
Category: Sensor Collections
A flame is a electronic device It can detect infrared light with a wavelength ranging from 700nm to 1000nm.The far-infrared flame probe converts the light detected in the form of infrared light into current changes sensor module. flame sensor Consist of (IR receiver), resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and comparator LM393 in an integrated circuit. This Sesnsor Sensitivity is adjusted through the onboard variable resistor with a detection angle of 60 degrees.
- Operating Voltage 3.3volts to 5 volts Dc.
- Operating Current 15ma.
- Output 0 or 1 at digital port, output the analog voltage at analog port.
- Power dissipation is about 180mW.
- Operating Temperature at range from -25 to 85 degrees.
- Storage Temperature at range from -35 to 100 degrees.
- Lead soldering temperature is about 260 degrees, not more then 5second.
- DC forward current is about 100mA.
- DC forward voltage is about 1.8V.